Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jerusalem

August 14, 2007


Ulpan has been crazy the past few days! I switched teachers yesterday and... I like this teacher better in most ways. The one thing that I don't like is that she doesn't speak ANY English during the class. The other teacher would at least explain things in English from time to time. I don't think they realize we're at the beginners level. Heh. So this will be a short update, due to my lack of time today to update. I will upload pictures for all of you though! Most of them are of the Military Cemetary in Jerusalem. So many stones; so many soldiers. All sacrificing their lives for Israel. The last picture is just one wall of many with the names of the soldiers on them. So, check that out.

IMG_6277

IMG_6272 IMG_6269 IMG_6282 IMG_6280 IMG_6279

No comments: