Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Dinner


Valentine's Day was so fun. I chilled with my room mates, Stef and Hannah, and Hannah's boyfriend, Isaac. My room mates and I dressed up, cooked an amazing dinner, lit some candles, and had a fabulous time. Dinner was a vegetable-chicken concoction with noodles. It was fantabulous. We listened to fun music while we danced in the kitchen. We spent a ton of time at the table just chilling and having semi-deep conversations about relationships and fun times in Israel, then we transfered our bottoms to the sofas where we drank a bit more wine than we should have and smoked hookah, just enjoying the light conversation. It was definitely one of the most fun Valentine's Days I've had. I can't wait for the next holiday. We're going to have so much fun.
Today was pretty chill as well. I woke up late and sat in the living room talking to my room mates until the last moment before the stores closed for Shabbat. Then I went out and bought my weekend groceries, came back, and chilled some more. I know it sounds boring but I've had so much fun in the past few days just enjoying the company and the nice conversation. I could get used to this.

No comments: