Saturday, February 23, 2008

Update

So ulpan is over and I've officially been living in Jerusalem for a month. My semester starts this Monday and I'm going to be mad busy keeping good grades until our first break. I hope you've all enjoyed my frequent updates 'cause they're about to become quite a bit less frequent. Passing Hebrew with an A is my #1 priority, second come my other classes.
I have a good feeling about this semester. I've already met so many wonderful people that I have so much in common with. I love it. I hope the classes are good!
So tonight is dedicated to chill time. Time to just sit and do nothing. heh. I seem to be dedicating quite a bit of my time to that lately. Oh well. It's good for the mind and the soul.
I got a guitar today! It's a cheap piece of crap but it plays! That's all that matters.
So, I'm going to go finish my chill time.

No comments: