Monday, February 11, 2008

Furry Creatures

And so Ulpan continues. So draining. But I'm half way through! If I can hang on for these next two weeks, I'll be fine. I've picked out my classes: Archaeology in Jerusalem, Israel Through the Eyes of Writers, and Culture and Society in Contemporary Israel. I'm pretty psyched about them. They all sound amazing.
So Valentine's Day is approaching. 'Nuff said.
I really can't think of what to write about. So much is happening in my life but it's not really things I want to share with the world. I don't know. Forgive my silence. I feel inspired but nothing is coming. Well, stuff is coming but nothing that I feel inclined to share.
I GOT A RAT TODAY!! That just kind of popped into my head. My room mates and I decided we wanted a small furry creature and a ferret was too much money so we settled on a cute rat. Apparently they're very interactive and love to play. So excited about our little furry creature.
We've decided she's our love child. My room mate was talking to her boyfriend and she said, "She's our love child! You have to love her 'cause she's a part of me!" We all burst out laughing. Fun times.

No comments: