Thursday, November 8, 2007

Piercings and Bubble Tea

I'm highly congested. My wisdom teeth are coming in, causing mild headaches to come and go throughout the day. And to top it all off I got my ears pierced yesterday! The original plan was to get my lobes and the cartilage done at the same time but I looked at several different parlors and none of them would pierce the cartilage with a gun so I just got the lobes done.
It's not that I'm a chicken... well, maybe I am. I'm afraid of the unknown. I've never had my ears done with a needle. I've never even seen it done, so I had no idea what to expect and that itself freaked me out. Thus, I'm waiting until I can do some major research on this needle piercing.
Although, how many people can say they got their ears pierced in a parlor on the infamous Rechov Sheinkin in Tel Aviv, sipping on Bubble Tea to ease the pain. Not many.

No comments: